Firefox 3.0 is the most commonly used browser on the internet. Here is a tip to tweak your firefox to increase the browsing speed.
1) Disconnect your computer from Internet.
2) Open your Firefox and type ‘ about:config’ on the address bar and hit the ‘Enter key’.
3) You may see a warning message now, proceed by clicking on the button ” I”ll be careful, I promise!”.
4) You will be getting a list of options, whose values could be changed on a double click.
5) Double click on ‘network.prefetch-next’ and change the value to ‘false’.
6) Restart the browser, you are done!
N:B :- Make the changes carefully.
POST YOUR COMMENTS (Cancel)